RUN PAIN FREE. STRONGER. LONGER. MORE OFTEN. FASTER. HAVE MORE FUN.
Our five main objectives in treating you are:
1. To understanding you as a Runner – by listening to your needs and goals.
2. To get you back Running Pain Free as soon as possible – by correctly and thoroughly diagnosing, educating, implementing and planning.
3. To make you Stronger – to prevent another injury so you can run for longer, more often and faster.
4. To find your Running Shoe Formula – to prevent another injury so you can run for longer, more often and faster.
5. To allow you to Have More Fun – no body enjoys being injured! By staying injury free you will have more run being able to run more often.
To start to achieve these objectives for you we ideally spend 1 hour during your initial consultation.
The following are some of the areas that are covered during this time:
Working within Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine Clinics allows us to have a close working relationship with similar sports minded health practitioners whose primary goal is getting you back to your chosen activity/activities as soon as possible. It is through these close relationships that our Podiatrists are lucky to be educated in the holistic approach to the treatment of running injuries. We are also advantaged by being able to consult with the other health practitioners face to face on more complicated cases that require a team approach.